Science|Business Consulting Services - expert, targeted communications for the innovation community
The Science|Business team includes veterans of the Wall Street Journal, Nature, New Scientist, Business Week, Financial Times other major media. We have an in-depth understanding of the needs, language and sensitivities of key members of the innovation community in Europe. We can partner with you to deliver high-value, bespoke programmes and projects including:
- Original research reports, and pathfinder reporting on key topics in collaboration with highly respected members of our research Partner Network
- Press strategies and communications management
- Custom publication
- Conferences, executive roundtables, and rapporteur services
Our founders and partners are experts in communications for the R&D marketplace with a proven record assisting:
- Universities communicating with public R&D funders
- Multinationals communicating with public researchers and officials
- Public agencies communicating with academic and corporate researchers
Consortium of pharmaceutical and technology multinationals, 2009/2010
Original research report, conferences and communications on personalised medicine.
February – October 2010
Creation of innovation-policy newsletter, conference reportage, for the Spanish Presidency of the EU
November 2008, University College London
Conference planning, moderation, reporting – to highlight to multinationals UCL's leadership in biomedical research.
September 2007 to January 2010, Microsoft Corporation
Brussels seminar planning, moderation and reporting on key future-looking aspects of technology.
January 2008 to date, Microsoft Corporation
Contract reporting, editing and production of an in-house European magazine on R&D policy and potential.
Find out more
Barcelona, January to September 2008
Consulting, planning, moderation and rapportage of specialized conference stream for industry at 4,000-delegate scientific conference.